second half of cross country trek.
- 6th Jamestown, ND - Another night of encampment.
- 7th Minneapolis, MN - Just a stop.
- 8th Chicago, IL - Specifically Wormhole Coffee in Wicker Park for my yearly cup.
- 9th Detroit, MI - Visiting tumblr friend, spinalfracture IRL for the first time.
- 10th Pittsburgh, PA - Staying with friends and messing with their MakerBot.
- 11th Centralia, PA - Ghost town and toxic site. A stop on the way.
- 11th Hirshhorn Museum, Washington, D.C. - Barbara Kruger and Ai Wei Wei exhibitions.
- 11th Richmond, VA - New home.
Centralia, PA is a ghost town with a population of under 10 people as a result of a mine fire burning under the city since 1962. it is the inspiration for the fictional town of Silent Hill. this will be a photography/urban exploration trip. if you are near and want to join us send me a tweet/fan mail/ask#on the road
tagged as: #on the road
- nep-bal reblogged this from transceiverfreq and added:
- whisperoftheshot likes this
- aneristic likes this
- nodalpoint reblogged this from transceiverfreq and added:
- haikyo likes this
- transceiverfreq posted this